At UltraStor, we believe that a stress-free move begins with using the proper supplies to protect your valuables. Our certified storage consultants can help you make the right choices when it comes to packaging and protecting your possessions. UltraStor offers an assortment of moving supplies such as:
- Small boxes: Ideal for books, magazines, records, CD/DVDs, and more.
- Medium boxes: Ideal for larger items, like photo albums, small appliances, or shoes.
- Large boxes: Used for storing large, but lightweight, items, like bedding.
- Wardrobe boxes: Ideal for hanging, packing, and moving clothing.
- Sofa/chair and mattress covers: Protect chairs from damages, tears, or messes.
- Moving blankets: Provides furniture protection when moving and storing.
- Stretch film: Used for bundling and protecting smaller items.
- Bubble wrap: For protecting and cushioning fragile items during the move.
- Ink-free newsprint: Ideal for wrapping ceramics, glassware, and other fragile items.
You’ll need to seal your boxes to keep them from spilling. This can be in the form of:
- Single tape rolls: Clear tape used for smooth surfaces, and hot or humid conditions.
- Heavy duty tape gun and rolls: Self-dispensing tape, ideal for sealing boxes.
Other Moving Supplies
- Tape dispensers
- Handcarts and dollies
What About Moving Services?
Most self-storage services are do-it-yourself when moving your belongings. Bring a family member or friend along to share the grunt work, or hire a mover you trust. If you don’t know one, UltraStor can recommend a mover for you!